FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ACUPUNCTURE
1. What is acupuncture?
2. Where does the interruption of energy flow occur?
3. Are there other causes of disease besides those associated with the interference of the
transmission of energy flow?
4. How do you detect the disturbance in energy flow within a patient?
5. Assuming I'm going to take acupuncture treatments, how are they performed?
6. What are some of the conditions commonly treated by acupuncture?
7. Out of, say, 10 patients accepted for acupuncture health care, how many usually respond
8. Are spinal adjusting treatments necessary with acupuncture?
9. Does acupuncture have another name?
10. In America, to what kind of doctor should one go for this type of health care?
11. In Acupuncture (Meridian Therapy) are there other significant factors besides skin point
stimulation and vertebral adjusting?
12. Has any research, other than empirical, been conducted?